Mix the ingredients for the cream cheese and mix well. Put chocolate + margarine in a bowl, stirring constantly. After the chocolate has melted, let it cool. Separately beat eggs with sugar, then incorporate melted chocolate with margarine, flour mixed with baking powder.
Place the composition in a tray lined with baking paper, place the cream cheese over the chocolate top and with a fork draw concentric circles on the entire surface of the tray.
Bake for 40-50 minutes. After it has cooled, cut the cake into 3 lengthwise strips and then cut each slice into slices as you cut a check. It rots.
Method of preparation
1. Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar until they have the consistency of a cream.
2. Add oil and milk, then sifted flour mixed with baking powder.
3. Divide the composition in half, and put cocoa on one side and mix well.
1. Mix all the ingredients very well.
In the tray lined with butter and baking paper put the composition with cocoa, then the one with cheese. Over the composition with cheese, put halves of pitted grapes and finish with the simple top composition.
Put in the preheated oven at 190 gr, for 40-45 minutes. If it browns very much during baking, put an aluminum foil or baking paper over the cake so as not to burn it.
For a more beautiful look, after it has cooled you can powder it with powdered sugar.
Cake with cottage cheese and raisins
Although perfect for the Easter meal, as it is a perfect alternative for Easter, the Cake and Raisin Cake recipe is definitely a recipe to keep in mind and noted in the recipe book!
Cake with cow and raisin cheese - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- It is an extremely quick cake to prepare! You do not need special tools, a mixer or a tel is enough!
- From the given quantities comes a large cake tray (35x25cm), but you can easily halve the quantities for a smaller tray or a round tray with a diameter of 25 cm.
- You can use a mixture of cottage cheese and cream cheese for a creamier filling.
- Don't you like cottage cheese? You can use apples grated and hardened or simply cut into thin slices and seasoned with cinnamon.
- Don't forget to grease the pan with butter and baking paper, to make it easier for you to take the cake out of the pan at the end!
- To cut as well as possible, it is ideal to leave the cake in the pan until it cools to room temperature, then leave it to cool for an hour before slicing.
You can powder the cake with cottage cheese and raisins with sugar (after it has cooled completely) or you can decorate it with chocolate icing. For the chocolate icing, you need 200g of dark or milk chocolate (depending on your preferences), 2 tablespoons of oil and a tablespoon of honey. Melt the chocolate in the abut bath, add the oil and honey, mix well and pour the icing over the cake. For a white icing of sugar, you need 160g of powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of water or lemon juice. Mix them until you have a homogeneous composition, which you pour over the cake.
Cake with cottage cheese and raisins - Delizia flour for pastry
In the recipe for Cake with cottage cheese and raisins I chose to use Delizia flour for pastry, a very fine flour, ideal for homemade cakes! In the Delizia range you can find 4 types of flour: the one for cake (in green packaging), the one for Pizza (in blue packaging) and the one for bakery, in orange packaging.
I have been using them for more than 1 year and I have obtained very good results every time! Also in the Delizia range you can find breadcrumbs and semolina, for any recipe you would like to try!
Molded cake with sweet cheese
A new tasty dessert recipe for the whole family arrived from a good friend and member of our community, Mrs. Oprea Lucica, celina74: Cake poured with sweet cheese.