We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the pasta in water with a little salt and olive oil, following the cooking instructions on the package. Keep the drained pasta warm.
Peel the onions and mushrooms, then wash them. Cut the onion into scales and slice the mushrooms. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, along with the butter and a little water.
Dissolve the flour in the milk and put them to boil over low heat, together with the basil, stirring until it thickens. Season the pasta and mix them with the white sauce and mushrooms.
Decorate with greenery.
Pasta with creamy mushroom sauce quick recipe
How to make creamy pasta sauce? What cream do we use for sauces? I assure you that they are the best creamy pasta you have ever eaten!
There are days when I need quick food recipes. Often I only have 30-40 minutes to cook, eat and move on. On very busy days, these simple pasta recipes help me quickly get rid of cooking worries and make a quick and delicious lunch for me and my son.
I also recently published pasta recipe with ham and cream sauce (you can find it here) and I saw that you liked it very much. It has already been tested by many of you.
The creamy cream and parmesan sauce is fine and velvety. I used a sour cream (for the pancake) but with min. 20% fat. You can also opt for natural sweet cream (for whipped cream).
The mushrooms I use for this creamy pasta sauce are fresh, champignon type (white or brown). In summer I make pasta with wild mushrooms (yolks, mushrooms, dew sponges, etc.). What a flavor they have !!
The pasta I chose were penne but you can also use farfalle, rigatoni, snails or even spaghetti.
As we are both pasta lovers, they are not missing from the menu at least twice a week. Kids prefer white pasta with sour cream sauce. I also like the ones with red sauce, especially if it's a ragu alla bolognese made to order & # 8211 recipe here.
From the quantities below results 2 servings of pasta with creamy mushroom sauce.
Pasta with mushroom sauce
It may not look extremely appetizing (it really doesn't look appetizing, that's the truth), but the mushroom sauce with cream is one of my favorites. I would eat it the next day (I eat once every 6 months, there are too many things I would eat the next day), empty, with polenta, pasta, meat, fresh pita, baked peppers , with broccoli or Telemea cheese. The best possible mushroom sauce with cream is, for me, the mushroom sauce. As I don't always have fresh or at least frozen mushrooms, but I always have dried mushrooms in the house, I cheat and make mushroom sauce and dried and rehydrated mushrooms.
How did I proceed? First I put a handful of dried mushrooms in lukewarm water.
I chopped two sprigs of green onion and one of garlic. I soaked them in a thick-bottomed pot with a little oil over low heat.
I peeled 7-800 grams of mushrooms. In the sense that I rubbed them lightly with a dry cloth and an unused dish sponge.
I cut the mushrooms. One part in lamle, one part in quarters. While the slices soften and seem to dissolve in the sauce, the quarters help me see that it is a sauce made from mushrooms. I put the mushrooms in the pot, over the onion and garlic soaked well.
I poured the rehydrated mushrooms, along with the water from them (which I passed through a strainer) into the pot, over the mushroom.
I let it boil, I put a third of the contents of the pot in the blender and mixed on high speed. I put 150 grams of cream, 100 milliliters of cold water and two yolks over the blender sauce and mixed again.
I poured the sauce from the blender into the pot over the mushrooms left there. I let it simmer for 10 minutes, seasoned with salt and pepper, stirred and turned off the heat.
I grated a little nutmeg in the sauce and added a handful of green onions, whole green garlic and parsley leaves to the mixture. I put a lid on the pot.
That was about it.
Method of preparation:
1. Put water in a large pot, enough for the pasta to boil, about 2 liters of water. Very importantly, add about 2 teaspoons of salt to the water, so the pasta will be more flavorful. Leave the pasta according to the time indicated on the box, but taste it from time to time so that it remains al dente. Be very careful, put them in water only when it started to boil.
2. For the sauce, melt the butter and olive oil in a pan, over which we add the finely chopped garlic, and fry it over low-medium heat until all the aroma comes out of it and perfumes the combination of butter and oil.
3. Saute the mushrooms for about 2 minutes, then add the cream cheese, gorgonzola, milk and dill. Season to taste with ground salt and pepper and simmer until smooth and become a tasty sauce, neither too thin nor too thick.
4. From pasta keep about a cup of water, which you can add to the sauce if you notice that it is too thick. Put the pasta in the sauce, simmer for about 2-3 minutes, until all the flavors of the sauce combine and become delicious pasta.
1. Remove the butter from the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature. Then melt in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat to medium, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour in the rain, gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon. Mix until the flour and butter are perfectly blended. The appearance of flour lumps should be avoided.
3. When the butter and flour are homogenized, add the cooking cream, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, small pieces of prosciutto and a little salt to the pan. Stir constantly as the sauce thickens.
4. Add more cream or flour, depending on the desired consistency. It is preferable that the sauce is not very thick, especially if you are going to use it for pasta. Serve hot.
The white sauce can be personalized according to everyone's taste, adding fresh or dried spices. Parsley or dill are very suitable, but you can also add coriander, allspice, oregano. Also, along with Parmesan cheese, other types of cheese can be added, taking care to mix in the sauce until they melt completely.
If you liked this recipe, we also recommend the following dishes suitable for the whole family: