This pasta reminds me of my childhood because my mother often made us butter paste with fish or when I was little I liked to sit in the kitchen, I prepared it myself.
I like it even now, especially since it is done quickly and easily.
- preserve it in its own juice
- 125 gr butter 82% fat
- 1 suitable red onion
- juice from a slice of lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tuna paste:
- drain the water from the canned tuna and put the tuna in a bowl adding and mixing with the butter at room temperature
- add finely chopped onion, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste
- homogenize and ready, we have a pasta only good to serve with toast