I think you've noticed by now that I really like the tuna: P used for salads, pasta, pizza and meatballs… Now I will present a salad that contains pasta and tuna, among others :)
- 300 gr pasta
- 2 canned tuna pieces in olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 box of corn
- 200 gr green / black olives
- 2-3 green onions / 1/2 leek
- ½ lemon
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Salad with pasta and tuna:
Boil the pasta following the instructions on the package. Meanwhile, cut the peppers, olives and onions into small cubes, slice them and squeeze the juice from half a lemon.
When the pasta is cooked, drain it and pass it under a stream of cold water, let it drain then add all the ingredients: slightly chopped tuna with a fork, diced peppers, corn drained, slices of olives and onions, juice lemon, season with salt and pepper to taste and then sprinkle a little basil on top.
And the salad is ready… quick and tasty! :)
Fit salad with pasta, vegetables and tuna
You are looking for a recipe for healthy cold salad high in protein and low in fat? A salad with a special taste that will satisfy your hunger and be easy to digest? If this is your case, you don't have to look. This one Healthy salad and fit with vegetables, pasta and tuna it is perfect for lunch, dinner, at the holiday table or on the grill. It is so easy to prepare and contains ingredients that you definitely have around the house right now.
This salad fit with pasta contains a lot of vegetables, and Instead of mayonnaise, we will use cottage cheese, which gives the salad a creamy and delicious consistency, but at the same time, does not make the salad difficult with an excess of calories. For this reason, the salad is easy to digest, so you will not feel your stomach explode after eating it. You can choose the type of pasta according to your preferences, you can use pasta made from whole wheat, buckwheat, corn or spelled wheat. Depending on the pasta used, you can create a version of this salad without egg or gluten.
tone enriches the salad with a high content of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Together with the other ingredients, it creates a nutritionally balanced food that will be ready in less than 30 minutes. The most complicated part of the recipe is probably cooking the pasta - after which you just have to add the rest of the ingredients and you can serve the salad immediately. Season the salad with vegetables and pasta to taste and you will be convinced that no one will be able to resist them.
Tuna salad and boiled eggs
Tuna and boiled egg salad is the ideal meal for any time of the day. It is an easy preparation for the stomach, suitable for the figure and more than easy to do. We tell you the simple recipe for the best salad with tuna and boiled eggs. A tasty and complete meal, ready in just 20 minutes.
Tuna salad and boiled eggs & # 8211 how to make:
1. Remove the canned fish and drain in a colander. Meanwhile, wash and clean the lettuce. Peel, wash and slice onions, cucumbers and peppers.
2. In order for the salad with tuna and boiled eggs to be as tasty as possible, we need sauce. For the sauce, mix the vinegar with the oil and wine until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Then season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar and season with basil. After the eggs have boiled, clean them and cut them into quarters.
3. Now start decorating the salad with tuna. In a suitable large bowl, first put the lettuce leaves, then the onion, bell pepper and cucumber. Sprinkle everything with the prepared sauce and mix gently. Add the fish, eggs, olives and cheese, then serve.
That's all! Simple and fast you have prepared the best tuna salad with boiled eggs. The ideal dish any day of the week!
Tuna salad and boiled eggs
See some salad recipes which you should always have on hand3 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Pasta and tuna salad - Recipes
An easy salad to prepare, like all other salads!
The tuna used is usually pre-boiled or canned in its own sauce or oil.
Usually boiled eggs and mayonnaise are used in tuna salad, but today I will create my own tuna salad. :)
Because I strongly believe that there are no rules in the kitchen (I don't mean hygiene rules and the basis of the kitchen, there are those: p), better said in recipes and that everything is related to everyone's taste!
I look forward to you telling me what you think of my tuna salad recipe. :)
- iceberg lettuce - a piece
- canned tuna pieces in own juice - 2 pieces (320 g)
- tomatoes - 3 pieces
- red onion - a piece
- capers - 3 tbsp
- sweet corn kernels - 4 tbsp
- black olive slices - 4 tbsp
- red onion sprouts - 25 g (2 tbsp)
- radish seeds - 25 g (2 tablespoons)
- olive oil - 50 ml
- fresh lemon juice - 2-3 tablespoons
- white pepper - a powder
- salt - to taste
Wash the tomatoes and lettuce leaves well and let them drain.
If we use tuna in oil, we no longer use olive oil. If we use oil in our own juice, drain the juice with a strainer.
Cut iceberg lettuce into strips, tomatoes can be cut into thin strips or cubes, according to preference.
Onions are cleaned, washed and diced.
In a large bowl, mix the chopped and chopped ingredients, corn kernels, olive slices, capers, lemon juice… sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, add tuna, onion and radish sprouts.
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce
Spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce & # 8211 a simple and quick recipe for any time of the day. Easter is the perfect choice when you don't have much time, but you want to enjoy a tasty and healthy dish. There are a lot of pasta recipes, but today he tells you the recipe for spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce!
How to make spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce:
1. To start, boil the spaghetti, according to the instructions on the package, in water with a little oil and a pinch of salt.
2. After the spaghetti has boiled, remove from the water and leave in cold water for a few minutes. After they have cooled a little, they are drained in a sieve.
3. Prepare the spaghetti sauce. Cut the red onion into scales, crush the garlic and mix with the olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, basil and a teaspoon of sugar. Bring all the ingredients to a boil until the sauce is reduced by half.
4. Remove the canned tuna pieces, sprinkle with lemon juice and let it drain for a few minutes. Put the spaghetti in a bowl, place the tuna pieces and pour the tomato sauce on top. Garnish with capers, thyme, parmesan and green basil.
Pasta and tuna salad
-300 gr pasta, -2 canned tuna pieces in olive oil, -1 red bell pepper, -1 can of corn, -200 gr green / black olives, -2-3 green onion / 1/2 leek, -½ lemon , -salt, pepper, -basil
Difficulty: low | Time: 25 min
If you are a fan of salads, you must try the tuna salad. We tell you how to prepare it.
Ingredients Tuna salad
- 1 lettuce
- 1 preserves tuna in its own juice
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Preparation Tuna salad
Drain the juice from the can. Wash and peel the vegetables, cut the julienned onion, pepper and tomato slices, and break the lettuce leaves by hand. Place all the ingredients in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour in the oil and lemon juice and mix.
Put water and salt in a bowl, and add the pasta after the liquid starts to boil. Prepare them according to the instructions on the package and don't forget to mix a little in them, so that they don't stick. After the pasta has boiled, remove the pan from the heat and pass it under a stream of cold water.
While the pasta is on the fire, prepare the other ingredients. Break the lettuce and cut the green onions, peppers, celery, parsley and put them in a bowl. Undo canned tone. Do not drain the oil, and if the tuna is in the water, drain the liquid. Prepare a dressing of lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and a little oil (if the tuna is in its own juice).
Add the pasta to the bowl, put the dressing and mix everything well. Match the taste and serve. Depending on your preferences, you can decorate the pasta salad with tuna with different ingredients that you have at hand (some that you used in the composition or new ones: olives, cucumbers, cheese, eggs, etc.).
Pasta salad with tuna is one of the most versatile recipes, so you can replace or give up certain ingredients, it is important to use the same dressing.
Where does the Niçoise salad come from, which is the original recipe
Nice salad is a classic dish of Provencal and Occitan cuisine and perhaps the most famous tuna salad. Not once have I prepared it and I was not surprised to find out recently that, in fact, the Nissars do not completely agree with the dish known today all over the world as Salade Niçoise.
On the list of ingredients of this salad, when it is prepared at home, there are beans and artichokes, not to mention green beans and potatoes, which are included in the best known version of this classic recipe.
It seems that the one who committed the sacrilege & # 8211 from the point of view of the Nissard "purists" & # 8211 to add potatoes and green beans to the Niçoise salad was Auguste Escoffier himself, the most famous chef and author of cookbooks, himself born near Nice.
Well, if Auguste Escoffier himself made some concessions, interpreting this preparation in his own way, why wouldn't we do it too? Because we kept talking about low-calorie and light meals, the major deviation I allowed myself from Escoffier's version was to replace potatoes with buckwheat, a high-quality carbohydrate.
Basically, buckwheat is not a cereal, but a herbaceous plant, and is clearly superior to both potatoes and wheat or other cereals by the content of nutrients that protect the body from external factors. Buckwheat is rich in vitamins E, B1 and B2, but also in protein, carbohydrates, fiber, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and iron.
Well, buckwheat is one of the ingredients chosen carefully, to give taste, consistency and flavor, and one of the salad varieties. RIO Sea Salads, and the challenge I received also provided for the rule of choosing one ingredient from each assortment. I chose, as I said, buckwheat, hot peppers, tomatoes and black olives and I & # 8230 got to work!
3. Tuna salad with Easter and Corn
• 2 canned tuna
• 50 g of canned corn
• 300 g of pasta
• an onion
• a few olives and olive oil
• the juice of half a lemon
• salt, pepper and greens to taste
Boil the pasta and drain. Drain the juice and add the pasta. Add the corn kernels, along with the onion and olive slices. Pour the olive oil with the lemon juice and salt.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.