Poultry livers are dried in an absorbent towel, cut into suitable pieces and fried in a little oil. When they are ready, remove them on an absorbent towel.
Peel an onion, finely chop and sauté in a tablespoon of oil.
Cook until the onions are soft.
Add the fried livers, mix a few times and add well beaten eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
Fry over medium heat on both sides. When it is ready, take it out on the plate and grate the cheese on top.
CHICKEN LIVER WITH WINE AND TOMATO SAUCE
Today I prepared a recipe for chicken liver with wine and tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites, I make it with pleasure and I never get tired of it, either I serve it with a mashed potato, or I match it with a delicious hot polenta.
For starters, cook a finely chopped onion in a Teflon pan until it softens and becomes slightly translucent.
I add the washed and previously peeled livers of the skins, I season them with salt and pepper, and I pour over them the red wine that I had already prepared in a cup. I cover them with a lid and let them simmer until all the liquid drops and they start to brown.
After I turn them to catch color on the other side, it's time to add the crushed garlic and the whole amount of tomato juice. I prefer the homemade one, being much more natural and more consistent, enough to form a fairly thick sauce with the liver, but for those who do not have it, it can be supplemented without any problem with a spoon. of tomato paste.
I check if it is spicy enough, and for an additional flavor I sprinkle a little more oregano and dried basil. I only leave them on the fire for a maximum of 5 minutes, while the sauce boils only a few more times and my livers with wine and tomato sauce are ready. It smells so good…!
Recipe of the day: Omelet with liver and chicken pipette
Omelet with liver and chicken pipette from: chicken liver, chicken breasts, onions, eggs, lemon, milk, white wine, salt, pepper, nutmeg and olive oil.
Omelet with liver and chicken pipette
- 600g of liver and chicken breasts
- 2 medium onions
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup turns white
- olive oil
Method of preparation:
The pipettes are cleaned and boiled for 15 minutes in a pressure cooker. Boil the livers in a normal pot until they froth and then wash.
Chop the peppers and livers in a blender and place in a pan with finely chopped onion and a little olive oil.
After browning, add the grated lemon peel and the juice of a lemon. Allow the juice to evaporate, then add the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
After the milk is absorbed, add the wine and finally beaten eggs with a pinch of salt.
Mix the omelette with a wooden spoon and when the egg has set, remove from the heat. Omelette with chicken liver and pipette is served hot or cold with slices of bread or polenta.
Omelet with poultry liver
Omelet with poultry liver from: poultry liver, eggs, flour, salt, ground pepper, milk, oil, butter, greens, tomatoes.
- 6-10 poultry liver
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon flour
- ground pepper
- 1 large cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chopped greens
- 2 tomatoes
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in cold water, then rinse it with cold water and put it in a pan with butter, salt and ground pepper.
Stir often, add 1 peeled tomato, cut into thin slices, reduce to low heat.
Dissolve the flour in sweet milk, put in a bowl, beat with eggs, salt and make an omelet, which you bake on both sides in 2 tablespoons of oil, cut into large slices the omelette that has browned slightly.
Divide the slices on plates, place on top of the liver, garnish with thin slices of tomato and serve the omelette next to toast.
Omelette with leurd
The leurd leaves are washed and shortened by the stems. Leave in a towel to dry.
Heat the oil in a pan and pour the beaten eggs with salt and spices.
Immediately the leurd leaves are placed on the surface of the eggs. Put the lid on and keep the pan on medium heat until it catches the surface.
The leurd omelette can be served immediately.
TOTAL: 370 grams, 612.2 calories, 43.4 protein, 46.4 fat, 7.9 carbohydrates, 0.6 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
5 Based on 8 Review (s)
Fluffy omelet with ham and cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 slices of ham
- 150 g of cheese (any type of cheese or matured cheese)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 15 g of butter
- salt and pepper to taste.
Beat the eggs well. Grate the cheese and put half of it in beaten eggs. Cut the ham slices into strips, add the sour cream and mix well with salt and pepper.
Put the melted butter in a pan. Prepare the omelette on both sides. When it is almost ready, put the rest of the cheese in the middle, fold the omelette side by side and leave it in the pan for 2 minutes, one on each side, until the cheese melts. Serve the cheese omelette with tomatoes and spinach. Good appetite!
Ingredients for chicken liver with pan onion
- 500 grams of chicken liver
- 150 grams of onion (a large onion), finely chopped
- 40 ml. of oil
- optionally, 1 teaspoon grated paprika good pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green parsley or other herbs to sprinkle at the end
How to prepare chicken liver with onion in a frying pan
To optimize working time, the first thing to do is harden the onion. Until the onion softens well, it takes longer than actually cooking the livers. During this time, we have enough time to take care of the preparation of the livers, of course, occasionally taking a look at the onions and stirring frequently.
1. Heat the oil in a large, deep pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and immediately reduce the heat to low. Saute the onion over low heat for about 12-15 minutes, until it softens well, without browning at all. If it seems to tend to brown, add 2 tablespoons of hot water over the onion and continue hardening under the lid.
Preparation of livers
2. While the onion is simmering on low heat, we take care of the liver hardening for the chicken liver with onion recipe. They are placed in a sieve and washed well under a moderate stream of cold water, until the liquid flowing is clear. Place the sieve on top of a bowl and let it drain well for a few minutes.
3. Drain the liver with paper towels. Let's not forget the onion, let's take another look at the pan! Once well drained, the livers are checked piece by piece, so that they do not have any bitterness, because one of them would make all the food bitter. Mine didn't have any gallstones, but I removed the pieces of fat and connective tissue that clung to them. I then cut them into roughly equal pieces to make sure they would cook at the same time.
Cooking liver in hardened onions
4. Once the onion is well softened, add the liver to the pan, all at once.
5. I sprinkle over these chicken livers with onions and a little paprika, it's absolutely optional, if you don't like it, leave it aside. Be careful, however, under no circumstances season them with salt now! The salt will strengthen the chicken liver very hard and make them dry and drowning!
6. After about two minutes in the pan, gently turn the livers on the opposite side. Be careful, because we don't want to break them. Cover the pan with the lid and, over low heat, cook for 8, maximum 10 minutes. Cooked in excess, these chicken livers will harden, lose their creamy texture.
7. Finally, turn off the heat and add salt and pepper to taste, lightly mixing the liver with the sauce. Serve warm, sprinkled with a little greens, along with your favorite garnish. We prefer to serve these chicken livers with onions mashed potatoes (recipe here).
Chicken liver with garlic
Ingredient: 500 g chicken liver, a clove of garlic, 2-3 tablespoons oil, salt, pepper
Preparation: the livers are kept in cold water for a few hours in the refrigerator, changing the water 2-3 times during this interval, in order to eliminate the bitter taste of the blood and to avoid their hardening. Put the oil in a pan. When it has warmed up, add the drained livers of water, cover with a napkin and season with pepper. Do not mix so as not to crumble. Put a lid on and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. After that, turn on the other side and let it boil for another 5 minutes under the lid. Meanwhile, peel and chop the garlic. Add half of it to the pan, over the liver and let it simmer for another minute, still with the lid on. Turn off the heat and immediately add the rest of the garlic. Leave it for another 5 minutes under the lid, so that the flavors blend. Add salt when serving.
7 omelette recipes for each day of the week
You have no excuse to skip breakfast. We have 7 simple and quick recipes for you to start your day with.
It's the perfect breakfast: fast, easy to make, nutritious and extremely versatile. From two eggs you can make some surprisingly tasty omelettes.
We have chosen some special recipes that will surprise you with unexpected combinations of tastes.
1. Omelette with mozzarella and sage
2. Omelet with broccoli and mushrooms
3. Omelette with spinach and goat cheese
4. Smoked salmon omelette
5. Omelet with peas and mint
6. Omelet with salami, mozzarella and basil
7. Omelette with apples and Brie cheese
And to learn the perfect technique for making an omelet, watch the video tutorial below
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Liver in tomato sauce served with polenta & # 8211 a recipe with a special taste
Liver in tomato sauce served with polenta
Chicken livers are an ingredient & # 8220multicolor & # 8221 suitable for many dishes, with different sauces, with different garnishes and with different spices.
This recipe is with a tomato sauce that gets a spicy taste from garlic, for an intense taste it can be prepared with chili. It has a polished garnish that you can replace with something else: pasta or mashed potatoes.
Liver ingredients in tomato sauce served with polenta
For the liver in tomato sauce
- 500gr liver
- 1 large onion
- 1 large can of tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150ml water
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt, pepper, basil
Method of preparation
Peel and finely chop the onion, heat the oil in a pan and then heat the finely chopped onion until soft.
We defrost the liver, if necessary, and wash them well, add the liver next to the onion and fry them on both sides, meanwhile we clean the garlic cloves and cut them into small pieces, add them next to the liver and leave them to harden for a few minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, add tomatoes and water, mix gently and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Until it boils we have enough time to prepare the polenta, I did not give the exact ingredients but I give an example of how you can do it easily without exact quantities: take a cup, measure a cup of corn, which needs (with the same cup) 3 cups of water or milk.
Weigh the malai, put it in the pot with water or milk and salt, mix well to dissolve the malai in the water. Stir from time to time until the water starts to boil, then stir continuously so as not to have lumps, so boil for 15 minutes. When ready add a tablespoon of butter and mix well.
When the livers are ready, remove from the heat, season with basil, add a tablespoon of sour cream and mix everything.
Serve warm liver with polenta and green parsley leaf.
1. Liver ingredients with tomato sauce 2. Finely chopped onion 3. Heat oil in a pan 4.Cook onions 5. Quality onion 6. Add the liver to the frying pan 7. Finely chopped garlic 8. Garlic pieces added next to the liver 9. Season with salt 10. Season with pepper 11. Canned tomatoes 12. Water poured over the liver 13. Season with basil 14. A large spoonful of sour cream 15. Liver with tomato sauce 16. Salt water 17. Malai added 18.Unt added 19. Liver with tomato sauce served with polenta 20. Decorate with parsley leaf 21.Presentation suggestion 22.Presentation suggestion