I have this recipe from my brother-in-law, who is a professional cook, I cook it very often, it is suitable for many types of dishes with meat or only with pasta or rice. Diversified art of combining and very delicious.
- a medium white onion
- a medium red onion
- leek (not necessarily)
- 1 lemon
- 2 kilograms of mushrooms
- a cup of hot water with 2 tablespoons of Vegeta or Maggi
- 500 grams of sour cream
- Mondamin-starch for thickening sauces 3-4 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Frame or butter
- parsley leaves (preferably fresh)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARATION RECIPE Champignonsoße (Champignon sauce):
In the margarine (or butter), first fry the white and red onions, cut as small as possible, add the leeks (according to taste). add the juice from a lemon (to taste), so the white mushrooms remain. Add the salt, pepper and paprika, a cup of water with vegeta (or Maggisupe). Let it simmer over low heat. pot) about 20-25 minutes. Add sour cream (or Creme Fraiche), and finally from Mondamin the 3-4 tablespoons, as it is necessary for the sauce to thicken, but not too thickened. At the end add parsley leaves finely chopped or frozen greens (depending on the time of year)
Mushrooms should not be overly large
sour cream can be used in smaller quantities
Champignon Mushroom Ciulama
Champignon Mushroom Ciulama
We call it ciulama for this dish, but in other areas it is known as stew. This aspect does not matter I think, the most important thing is to please the family. We also have the chicken version, for those who want to try it, they have to browse the Chicken Stew recipe. You can see another more special version of it in the recipe Spicy Pancake Mushroom Ciulama, a simple recipe can become a more special one depending on the garnish it is served with.
Ingredient Mushroom Ciulama
500 g mushrooms (mushrooms, yellows, etc.)
300 g sour cream
2 tablespoons flour
4 cloves garlic
salt to taste
2-3 tablespoons oil
Preparation Champignon Mushroom Ciulama :
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil over which we put the washed and sliced mushrooms. Season with salt and white pepper, add 2 cloves of crushed garlic, and ½ tie finely chopped green parsley and leave to harden for 5 minutes, then add over 700-800 ml of water. Let it boil until the mushrooms are cooked (maximum 10 minutes). Meanwhile in a bowl put 2 tablespoons of white flour to which we add the remaining 2 cloves of crushed garlic and a little of the cream to which we will then gradually add the hot juice in which they boiled the mushrooms until it becomes a liquid composition. We will pour this mixture over the mushrooms and let it boil for 3-4 times until it thickens.
serve Champignon Mushroom Ciulamaua with rubbed polenta or free.
Good appetite ! We invite you to read the fasting recipe. We also prepare this Mushroom Ciulame on Lent days over the year and this preparation is also very appreciated. We recommend that you read the recipe as well Ciulama de Post , or as some call it Fasting mushroom stew.
Duck breast with orange sauce and red wine and champignon mushrooms with parsley
2 duck breasts,, 200 orange juice, freshly squeezed, 50 ml red wine, dry, 10 ml soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey,, 500 g mushrooms, 100 ml red wine, 30 g butter, parsley, salt, pepper, olive oil
Difficulty: Average | Time: 45 min
Potato Baskets with Mushrooms
Potato baskets with champignon mushrooms They are a wonderful appetizer, suitable for holiday meals. The preparation of these delicious potato baskets is not at all complicated and the mushroom filling can be replaced with a meat or cheese filling.
Ingredients & # 8211 Baskets of potatoes with mushrooms
- 600 g potatoes
- 500 g mushroom mushrooms
- 50 g butter
- 25 g parmesan
- 6 cherry tomatoes / 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 yolks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 -75 g cheese or emmental
Preparation & # 8211 Potato baskets with mushrooms
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water. From the moment the water starts to boil, we boil it for about 20-30 minutes.
How to prepare the filling
- I had frozen mushrooms so I chopped them frozen so as not to lose their juice, if you have fresh mushrooms, heat them together with a small glass of water.
- Put the diced mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of oil together with the finely chopped garlic, the finely chopped tomatoes, the dill, the salt and the pepper.
- Heat them for about 15-20 minutes until they absorb almost all the liquid, then let them cool.
- We drain the boiled potatoes well from the water and pass them, then we put them for 5 minutes in the hot but dry oven to dry (turn on the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes, while we pass the potatoes, after which we extinguish it and put the potatoes in).
- Put the potatoes on low heat, add the butter and mix for 8 minutes.
- We get a suitable soft cream. Put the potato cream in a small bag and make double circles in the oven tray lined with baking paper. Grease them with the fourth yolk mixed with a drop of milk or water.
- Bake the baskets for 25 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. When they have browned a little on the surface, take out the tray and fill the baskets with the mushroom mix and sprinkle small cubes of cheese on top.
- Put them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until they brown well.
- We serve them hot. They are delicious!
3.5 Based on 3 Review (s)
32 comments to & ldquo Potato Baskets with Mushrooms & rdquo
MMaa..ma Laura, other goodies, super looks, as usual, you taught us only with delights. I kiss you and have a nice weekend.
Thank you very much Iulia dear I like you. They are very good and fluffy and the filling can vary a lot !! I kiss you and I wish you a sunny weekend !!
I would like to ask you if you know anything about this:
here are recipes from yours as well as ours
I CAN NOT BELIEVE. He stole my recipes with pictures. Thank you so much Lory for getting my attention. There are your recipes there too. God, what miserable people. I have to report it as spam because I see that it has a blog or site on wordpress. But who is this person? You reported it.
shame on them. Laura is a wonderful recipe, to my taste !! I will make it! You have a fantasy and no, no!
Some damn people who steal so shamelessly. My dear Mariana, thank you for liking it and you will laugh, but I have the recipe from a 2003 TV guide called & # 8222In tavola & # 8221 !! I kiss you and I'm looking for some apple recipes now.
Congratulations Laura! They are really gorgeous and I think they are easy to make, and especially to eat :), because they are definitely very tasty.
It looks suuuuper.
I wouldn't report it, I don't know who it is. Last night I found out, I left a message there. I'll go in and report spam too. :))
Thank you dear Dana for liking them and for trying them. I hope you liked it at least as much as we liked it !! I kiss you and I can't wait to see them at your place !!
Lory and I left messages to them but I see that they did not publish them on the blog and did not delete any posts despite the fact that I told them to delete them. I was really wondering how they received prizes since their whole blog is full of stolen recipes, but now that you told me that they stole your prize, I found out. this is the culmination of insensibility. I don't know what we can do but I'm extremely angry.
These baskets look great, I think they would be wonderful and as a garnish, next to a steak, at a holiday table.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the two awards you gave me.
Looks sensational !! Laura, I haven't seen you in a long time. I kiss you! This recipe is on the list for special occasions! Thanks!!
Didona are exceptional as a garnish. We served them with the steak and I can tell you that it changes the appearance of the whole plate.
You fully deserve the awards because you have a very successful blog. I kiss you and I'm waiting for you at my place !!
Maya, what a pleasant surprise you gave me this morning. You're right, we haven't seen each other for a long time, although I pass by you very often and now that I've finally changed the connection and it doesn't even move anymore, I'm tired of being able to finally leave comments. I was very caught lately because we are soon moving to Germany and I have great emotions because I don't know the language but from what my husband told me they speak English and that calms me down a bit.
I kiss you dear Maya and I'm very glad you like the baskets. They are made very fast and are boouune fire.
Sauteed with mushroom mushrooms
Intake of protein for vegetarians, extra-protein for carnivores. A win - win food :). And it's not hard to do either.
What do you need?
- 300 - 400 g fresh champignon mushrooms (you can find them at any time of the year), medium size
- A bunch of green onions
- A bunch of fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground mosaic pepper.
How do you proceed?
- Wash the mushrooms well in cold water and let them drain, then cut into thin slices. I have often been asked if mushrooms should not be cleaned. The answer was invariably NO. Besides being a tedious and time consuming operation, it is also useless. What would be the purpose of cleaning? Bacterial removal? However, they are destroyed at the temperature at which the mushrooms are processed.
- Peel and cut the onion into rings.
- Chop the dill.
- Heat the oil in a large pan (a wok is very good for this operation) and simmer the mushrooms (with the pan covered) for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the lid and allow the water released from the mushrooms to evaporate.
- When the water has evaporated almost completely, add the pepper, onion and soy sauce, which takes the place of the salt.
- Continue to boil, stirring sporadically, for another 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- When the liquid has evaporated, leaving only the oil, add the dill, increase the flame and cook the mixture for another minute.
They can be consumed as such, with garlic sauce, plain or as a garnish for chicken, pork, fried or grilled fish, etc.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
My grandmother was born in the village of Tolici, Neamt County. He was born and lived all his life in Moldova. From her my mother inherited old recipes and grace to hellip
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Mushrooms stuffed with ham and quail eggs
The mushrooms are cleaned of the outer layer and their legs are broken. The mushroom caps are then filled with a little butter, salt and pepper, a small slice of ham and a quail egg, in that order.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and put the stuffed mushrooms in the oven, in a heat-resistant dish or on a flat tray.
The appetizers are ready after 20 minutes or when the egg whites have hardened and the yolk is still slightly liquid. Remove from the oven, garnish with chili flakes and finely chopped parsley and are ready to serve. Good appetite!
Slow Cooked Turkey Recipe with Balsamic Vinegar at Slow Cooker 4.7L Digital Crock-Pot by Teo's Kitchen
Beef broth recipe in Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7L Digital by Diva in the kitchen
Roast Chicken Cooking Recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7L Digital by Readings and Flavors
Mushroom recipe in butter and garlic sauce at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7 l Digital by Readings and Flavors
Recipe chopped breaded with apples and quince at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 4.7 L Digital by Diva in the Kitchen
Pork chop recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7L Digital by Teo's Kitchen
Recipe minestrone the Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7L Digital by Teo's Kitchen
Wasp nest recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 4.7L Digital by Teo's Kitchen
Sos Bolgnese de post
I start by telling you that those who ate it did not even realize that it did not contain any traces of meat. It is so good and tasty, also with a structure similar to the classic. Initially I wanted to make a mushroom pate, but as the account at home doesn't quite match the one at the fair & when I got home the mushrooms weren't that fresh and would not look so good in the pate, so I changed the plate and made this vegan bolognese sauce that is so good for pasta, lasagna and even on a baked potato.
The preparation is simple and does not require a very skilled skill so anyone can prepare it.
So I invite you to stay by the list of ingredients, but also the simple way of preparation.
For many other fasting recipes, go to the fasting recipes section, click here or on the photo.
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 150 g onions
- 500 g mushroom mushrooms
- 150 g carrots
- 100 g celery root
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 100 g soybeans
- 2 cans of tomatoes in broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
We clean the onion, carrots, garlic, celery root and mushrooms from any traces of soil.
Onions, garlic, carrots, celery, put them in a food processor and chop them finely.
Cut the mushrooms into thick slices and put them to harden in the remaining olive oil with a little salt.
After they are hardened and softened well, we put the mushrooms in a food processor and chop them by pulsating until they reach a thickness similar to minced meat.
Put all the chopped ingredients in a pot with the tomatoes in broth, spices, salt, soybeans and 2 liters of water.
Mix everything well and cook for about 2 hours on low heat.
We check the taste and it can be used for pasta, lasagna and even some baked potatoes.
Brown mushrooms in tomato sauce with wine and rum
& # 8211 500 g brown mushrooms, 500 ml tomato broth, 500 g tomato puree, 1 leg. dill and green parsley, 100 ml dry white wine, 50 ml rum, salt, ground black pepper
We clean the mushrooms, cut them into large pieces, chop the greens. Mix them with wine, rum, broth, tomato puree, water (if the tomato broth is thick), salt, pepper, greens and boil until soft and juicy. We serve simple hot / cold, or as a garnish for meat dishes.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)