We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Celebration cakes
A tradition in our home every year. For the icing, I used seven minute frosting from the site.
Greater London, England, UK
13 people made this
- 1 prepared round sponge cake
- 1 batch prepared icing
- 1 bag jelly beans
- black liquorice
- 1 large packet desiccated coconut
- 4 drops green food colouring
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:1hr
- Cut prepared round cake in half.
- Place frosting on one half of the cake.
- Put the two pieces together.
- Stand flat edge of cake on cake plate, and cut a notch out. This will form the neck of the bunny.
- Place the cake and frosting that you cut out onto the back of the cake. This forms the bunny tail.
- Frost the entire cake.
- Cover the cake with desiccated coconut.
- Add jelly beans for eyes and nose.
- Add liquorice for whiskers
- Cut 'ears' out of pink heavy-weight paper and fold in the middle. Push into cake.
- Take approximately 1 cupful of coconut, and add 4 drops of green food colouring.
- Mix coconut and green food colouring until the coconut is well covered.
- Place the green coconut on the plate around the bunny. Add jelly beans to the 'grass'.
- Enjoy the cake!
Easter bunny cake
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(10)
Reviews in English (3)
Excellent description! I really appreciate all the photos as well, cheers!-07 Jan 2016
. Have just had fun making this with my 10 year old daughter for a school cake sale. We took a short cut of buying a small sponge sandwich from the supermarket so just needed to make the icing and decoration. Happy Easter!-04 Apr 2011