Super good and full, password I tell you.
- 300 gr cheese pearls with La Dorna sour cream
- 200 gr salami with ham
- 400 gr canned mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- 1 red kapia pepper
- 1 red
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fluffy omelette appetizer in the oven:
Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add the cream cheese pearls, diced salami, canned mushrooms, drained and crushed, diced kapia pepper and tomato and mix well to blend the composition.
Heat the oven to 200 degrees, put the composition in a yena bowl and put in the oven until browned.
We can add anything to the omelet composition.
Because we do not use flour, the aqueous ingredients must be drained well of the juice in order to bind the composition.
Baked omelette with bacon, green onions, cheese, mushrooms, peppers and cheese
It is a delicious, quick and filling recipe baked omelette with bacon, green onions, cheese, peppers and cheese.
It is a suitable recipe at any time of the day, but especially in those moments when you do not have time to prepare something elaborate, but at the same time you want something consistent and tasty.
For this omelet you need the following ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 100 gr bacon
- 100 gr of Telemea cheese
- 100 gr cheese
- 4-5 medium mushrooms
- 2-3 sprigs of green onions
- a capsicum pepper
- 50 gr butter
1. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it
2. In a frying pan, heat half the amount of butter, after it has melted, add the mushrooms. They are left until they are half done.
3. Chop the onion, pepper and bacon.
4. Beat the 6 eggs in a bowl.
5. Add the ingredients: bacon, Telemea cheese, mushrooms, onion and capsicum.
6. Stir in a little salt and pepper and mix until incorporated.
7. Grease an embarrassing bowl with the remaining butter, then sprinkle and spread evenly a little breadcrumbs.
8. Pour the composition into the bowl and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
9. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
10. Remove after about 20 minutes.
The omelet can be served with ketchup, tomato salad or baked pepper salad.
Omelet - Puff
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Rub the yolks well with a pinch of salt until they turn white, then with flour and / or starch until incorporated, add green parsley and season with pepper to taste. Dilute with the added milk gradually and little by little, stirring vigorously with a whisk each time until incorporation to avoid the formation of lumps.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and incorporate the composition with the yolks, stirring gently, from the bottom up, by inverting.
Put the butter in a heat-resistant dish and put in the preheated oven until it is melted and starts to boil.
Remove the dish from the oven and immediately pour the mixture with the eggs, then put it back in the oven, reducing the temperature to 180 degrees.
Leave for about 10 minutes or until the omelet is well coagulated, done and nicely browned.
Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
Serve immediately, portioned, plain, either next to a glass of yogurt, or with a favorite salad of salads / pickles, use it as a base for grilled / cooked vegetables or meat / fish (cooked).
Muuuuult finer and better than the classic omelet… very fluffy! Omelette-souffle is a hot, quick and consistent appetizer, ideal for breakfast and even for dinner… and between us, I think it is much healthier omelette baked in the oven than the one made / fried in the pan.
Fluffy omelet from last night's dinner!
yesterday's pasta 6-8 eggs a can of sour milk or kefir salt and spices to taste a tomato 100 gr "dor blue" cheese (or whatever you like) and oil to oil the bowl in which we bake the omelet.
Method of preparation
Beat eggs with salt, spices (I seasoned with black pepper and paprika flakes) and sour milk.
Grease a baking tin with oil and place the pasta.
We cut the tomato into slices and decorate the omelette, so that, when we cut it, we have a slice of tomato on each slice of omelette.
We would break the cheese by hand or scrape it and sprinkle it on top.
Bake the omelet at 180 degrees C for about 30 minutes. If it hasn't frozen in the middle, leave it for another 10 minutes at 160 degrees C.
The omelet was devoured with the required additional portions, and my trick was not detected)
Fluffy and airy omelet - in 3 minutes you prepare it and in the oven it stays in the oven for 30 minutes
Many people remember this omelet from kindergarten or school, it was always incredibly soft and tasty.
Today we are preparing a lush omelette in the oven, writes retete.live
The cooking time will not be more than 3 minutes, and after half an hour in the oven, an ordinary omelette will turn into a delicacy.
Remember that in no case can the omelet be beaten intensely and you cannot open the oven door during baking, so that the omelet does not fall.
To the six eggs, add salt, milk and mix gently.
Never beat the mixture.
Grease a deep baking dish with butter. Pour the omelette into it and bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
Do not open the oven door during baking.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
In order for an omelette to come out as fluffy as in the picture, you need to know a little secret!
We present you a recipe for a delicious omelette in the oven, with a reddish crust and extremely appetizing. It is a hot dish that is prepared amazingly simple and fast. The secret lies in the correct proportion of ingredients & # 8211 1 egg to 50 ml of milk. Being baked in the oven, the omelet is particularly light and brown. Enjoy your loved ones with a perfect breakfast.
Method of preparation
1. Mix the eggs with the milk. Match with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Stick the yolks with a fork and mix vigorously.
3. Grease a baking tin with 10 g of butter. Use a shape with a higher border, as the omelet will grow.
4. Pour the beaten eggs into the baking tin.
5. Bake the omelette in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30 minutes. Do not open the oven door for the first 15 minutes.
What ingredients do we use for the dill omelette recipe?
How is the omelet made?
You can read the written recipe further or go directly to the video recipe.
Over the eggs add a teaspoon of salt, as long as we take with three fingers is enough. If you follow a diet that does not allow salt, you can not put, dill will compensate and give a special taste. To compensate for the lack of salt, you can also add a few sprigs of green parsley.
Add a teaspoon of pepper, then beat everything with a fork. You can also use a fork, if you do not have a target at hand. Beat everything for about 1 minute, just enough to blend the egg whites and yolks.
Add a teaspoon of green dill and mix everything again.
Put the pan on the fire, add a little oil, a teaspoon of oil is enough.
When the pan was hot, we poured the eggs. We move the pan a little, we have to leave the fire low, so that it coagulates, so that it doesn't burn.
We place a lid on top. When we see that the dill omelette is almost coagulated, we open the edges using a spatula, then we bend it in half and put out the fire and leave it covered for 3-4 minutes.
Presentation and service
Place the omelette on a plate or plate, if it is for several people. It is served with a seasonal salad, with a lot of appetite.
Good appetite, like great engineering, is not & # 128578
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Fluffy omelet with dill, simple recipe, no secrets
Oven in the oven
Are you looking for a healthier omelet alternative in the oil pan? Here's an omelet in the oven.
Are you looking for a healthier omelet alternative in the oil pan? Here's an omelet in the oven. Appreciated by children and adults. Good appetite!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 donut, medium or
- 1 hand corn kernels, boiled
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oregano, (optional)
Steps needed to prepare
- Beat the eggs in a bowl together with the sm & acircnt & acircna and then gradually add the flour and spices (turmenic and oregano).
- Mix well and add the diced donut and corn.
- Pour the composition into a heat-resistant dish in which you have previously placed the baking paper.
- Put the pot in the preheated oven over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the omelette is browned.
Older children can enjoy this omelet in the oven with a salad of tomatoes or pickled cucumbers.
Label: fluffy omelet
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and pies, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Chicken roll with eggs, baked & # 8211 simple, economical and very tasty! The aperitif that is always prepared by my mother for New Year's Eve!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for chicken and egg roll. By preparing this dish, you will get a truly royal appetizer. It's nothing complicated, you just need a little time and love. This appetizer will surprise you with its delicate and intense taste at the same time.
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon red paprika
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR OMLET
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the chicken well, then remove the bones. Be careful not to cut the skin. Start with the chest, then move on to removing the bones of the thighs and wings. Then remove the back bones.
2. Standardize the meat “top” obtained (cut the protruding pieces of meat and fill in the blanks where necessary). Then cover it with cling film and fry it.
3. Match the meat “top” with salt and ground black pepper. Spread the crushed garlic. Allow the countertop to penetrate with flavors.
4. Prepare the omelet: break the eggs in a separate bowl, season with salt and beat lightly. Then add the milk and mix the ingredients.
5. Take a rectangular baking dish, appropriate to the size of the countertop obtained and grease it with vegetable oil. Pour and spread the scrambled egg mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
7. Place the meat “top” on a piece of aluminum foil, then turn over the hot omelette on top. Run it.
8. Sprinkle the top of the roll with red paprika. Wrap the roll in 2-3 layers of aluminum foil.
9. Line the tray with baking paper and place the roll obtained in it.
10. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 60-70 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
11. Remove the delicacy from the oven, let it cool, then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
12. Cut the roll into slices and place it on a plate. You can serve the appetizing roll with vegetables, greens or your favorite sauce.