We start with the preparation of the dough: Mix the soft butter with the sugar and sour cream. Then add the flour and knead a soft dough, but which no longer sticks to your hand.
Grease a round pan with a little butter and spread the dough in the pan by hand. We take care to lift the dough on the edge of the tray.
Put the tray aside and prepare the filling: Mix the yolks well with the sugar and then add the sour cream. At the end we add the flour and mix until it is incorporated and we no longer have lumps. Place the sliced peaches over the dough in the tray. Then pour the filling.
Put in the oven, on the right heat for 1 hour. If it starts to brown too much, we can cover the tray in the last 10 minutes with an aluminum foil.
For the icing, mix the jam well with the lemon juice and then grease the hot tart.
Let the tart cool completely before serving.
Peach and sour cream tart - Recipes
For the hull:
150g sweet cow cheese
1 sachet of vanilla sugar Dr. Qetker
A pinch of salt
4 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons milk
1 sachet baking powder & # 8211 Dr. Qetker
For the filling:
1kg peach pulp (the quantity is pitted and peeled)
8 tablespoons caster sugar
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
400g apricot jam
4 egg whites
8 tablespoons caster sugar
Method of preparation:
We wash the peaches, peel them, remove the seeds, cut them into slices and put them in a bowl. Add sugar over the fruit and leave them for 30 minutes until the sugar melts, then put them in a strainer to drain the resulting juice.
In another bowl put the sweet cheese, add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, oil, milk, eggs, flour and baking powder. From all these ingredients we knead a crust, which we spread in a blanket of half a centimeter, then we put it in a tart form greased with oil and lined with flour beforehand. Place a sheet of baking paper on top of the tart, on which rice grains or dried beans are placed, so as not to let the dough rise, and bake for 10 minutes on low heat.
After 10 minutes, take out the tart, remove the baking sheet, powder the inside of the tart with breadcrumbs, put the apricot jam on top and spread it all over the surface and add the sliced peaches, drained beforehand. Put the tart in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with the mixer and add the sugar. Remove the tart from the oven, after those 20 minutes, decorate the tart on top with egg white foam, according to your preferences and leave it in the oven for another 25-30 minutes, on low heat, until the meringue on top turns golden.
Peach tart with vanilla cream
1. Mount the plastic knife on the robot. Put the ingredients for the countertop and mix at high speed, until the dough gathers in a ball. Remove, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. For the cream: measure the whipped cream and milk. A small amount of milk stops, which we mix well with eggs and starch
3. Put the butter, sugar, whipped cream, remaining milk and vanilla sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the composition with egg and starch. Mix well until it hardens, possibly keep it on the fire for a while, stirring constantly.
5. Let it cool in cold water (I noticed that it does not harden on top, especially when stirring from time to time).
6. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the butter.
7. Put in a strainer and leave to cool.
8. Prepare the icing: beat the eggs with the powdered sugar, add the whipped cream and the starch. It is set aside.
9. Melt the chocolate.
10. Place the top in the form and place a layer of chocolate on top. Refrigerate for 2-3 minutes to harden the chocolate.
11. Beat the vanilla cream with the mixer, at high speed, for homogenization and place on the counter.
12. Put the fruits (which have meanwhile drained the juice) over the cream, and pour the icing on top. Arrange the edges of the dough with a fork.
13. Put the tart in the oven over low heat.
Peach and almond tart
The other day I received some fragrant and tasty peaches from my friends, I kept them in the fridge, until today when I thought I had to do something with them.
Tart was the right word for these peaches and I did well! The tart dough was not a problem, but besides the peaches I had to put something else as I just couldn't bake the peaches in the dough without a cream, so I opened the pantry door and kept looking, searching, taking the almonds and m -I played a little, I ground some and used them for the filling, leaving a few to garnish the cake at the end.
Other sweet and savory tart recipes just as simple and tasty, which readers have tried and are enjoying success.
- 1 serving of tender dough, the recipe here
- 1 or
- 100 ml sweet cream with 32% fat
- 70 g of almond flour
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 ml amaretto liqueur
- 50 g caster sugar
- 50 g almond flakes
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 6-7 peaches not very large
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
We take the peaches out of the peaches and cut them into quarters.
We first prepare the dough very carefully, respecting the weights and the way of preparation, the details of the recipe step by step can be found here.
Spread the dough evenly in a tart shape, with a 1.5 cm high edge and let it cool.
In a bowl, mix: egg, cream, almond flour, sugar, butter, white flour, cinnamon and amaretto.
Pour the almond composition on the bottom of the tart and spread it evenly.
We put the peaches next to each other.
Sprinkle with almond flakes, caster sugar and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the almond flakes are lightly caramelized.
Mix the flour with the salt and butter and, after a sandy mixture has been obtained, add the yolk and water. it
mix well and then let the dough cool for an hour. Remove the dough from the cold, spread it and transfer it to the baking tray. Drill with a fork.
Cover the dough with a baking sheet over which pour a bowl of beans and bake for 10 minutes. The beans are then thrown away.
The fresh salmon is boiled with milk, left for 10 minutes, then the fish is removed and the milk is not thrown away. Transfer the boiled fish in the form with the baked dough, place the smoked salmon.
Mix eggs with sour cream and milk, dill and cheese pieces. Pour over fish. Bake the tart until nicely browned.
Tart with white chocolate, raspberries and roses - nicolaie party
One of the most beautiful and tasty tarts is the one with raspberries. Put the cream cheese, sugar, cream, vanilla essence in the food processor. Tray pie recipe, with thin sheets, fine yogurt or sour cream and lots of seasonal fruit. How to make fruit pie? Prepare a German pie with cherries and sour cream in a few simple steps and enjoy a very delicious combination. The cake recipe with chocolate and raspberry mousse is simple and easy to prepare, perfect. I've heard of rhubarb, I've found it in many American recipes, but seeing the thick and apparent stems. A super tasty dessert, easy and fast, tart with raspberries and yogurt that does not. Ingredients: 250 g biscuits 150 g almette with sour cream 150 g powdered sugar. Chicken breast in cream and mustard sauce & # 8211 Laura Laurențiu & # 8211 Recipes.
Lychee with fruits like in Sibiu, with cream cream. Dulces, Recetas Rumanas, Diy Y. Pour the remaining dough over it. Then, on the surface, spread the remaining fruit and push them a little into the dough. You can use strawberries, raspberries, currants, in winter.
With the help of a bag cut to a.
Peach and almond tart
4 cups of flour
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons salt
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 cup of ice
1 1/2 cups cold butter, cut into pieces
1/3 cup sliced almonds + extra sugar for sprinkling
for brushing: 1 egg + a few drops of water
for the filling
4 large peaches, cut into slices
2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon salt
fresh mint leaves
Method of preparation
How to make dough
In a mixer mix the flour, sugar and salt. Then add the pieces of butter, mix until small, thick crumbs are formed. Add the beaten egg and beat a few times, until the dough gets a homogeneous mass.
The dough obtained is enough for 2 tarts, divide it in two, wrap it and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
The oven is heated to 200 degrees C.
How to prepare the filling
Peaches are sliced into thin strips.
Put in a bowl and mix with grated ginger, cornstarch, sugar and salt, shake a little and leave for 10 minutes.
One piece of dough (the other piece can be kept in the refrigerator for a week or can be frozen) is spread with a rolling pin and arranged on a tray lined with baking sheet. Place the filling on the center of the dough and place the edges on top.
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Mihagrigore: Peach Tart. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
75 gr margarine, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 250 gr flour
2 sachets of pudding powder, 1 l of milk, 6 tablespoons of sugar, a few pieces of peaches
a peach compote, 2 sachets of jelly cake, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 glass of water
Method of preparation
for the countertop: Mix all the ingredients, make a crust that is spread in a 1 mm sheet and put in a tray greased with margarine and lined with flour. Prick the dough with a fork, then bake for 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the cream: prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the package, and after it has cooled down a bit, add the peach pieces.
After the top is baked, add the pudding, garnish with peaches and boiled gelatin according to the instructions on the package. Let it cool for about 2 hours, then serve.
Tatin Cake Ingredient:
- 3 small apples
- 4-5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter (30 grams)
- 300-400 grams of puff pastry dough
Tatin tart preparation:
I used the puff pastry left over from vol au vent when I made it, I pointed out that homemade puff pastry (click on the link for the recipe) it is a precious commodity and any remaining piece will freeze. In the end, the tart and the dough to buy will be almost as good.
1. I took the dough out of the freezer the night before and left it at refrigerator temperature to thaw.
2. I turned on the oven and set it to 190 degrees Celsius. I cleaned and sliced the apples. I put the sugar, directly in the shape of a tart, to caramelize:
2. When all the sugar has liquefied (without burning) I added the butter and mixed it to incorporate in the caramel and I set the shape aside from the fire:
3. I placed the apple slices over the hot caramel:
4. I spread the dough to a thickness of 2-3 mm:
Other delicious apple recipes:
Apple cake explained step by step
Spirals with apples and raisins
5. I placed the sheet of dough on top of the tart form and cut with a knife what was larger than its size. I pressed the edges very lightly over the apples:
6. I shaped it in the oven which was already well heated 190 degrees Celsius. In about 25-30 minutes it is ready (when it is nicely browned):
7. Remove from the oven and cover the form in which it was baked with the plate on which the tart will be served. Grip firmly, with both hands, both the shape of the tart and the plate (with special kitchen gloves, so as not to burn.) And with a short movement, turn everything upside down so that the shape rests on top. plateau:
Allow as much of the delicious syrup formed during baking to drain over the tart. Serve warm or even completely chilled, plain or with vanilla sauce (or vanilla ice cream). It's a simple, quick but absolutely delicious dessert:
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 250 gr of mascarpone
- 4 yolks
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 3 sheets of gelatin (6 gr)
- 1 vanilla essence
- 200 g sugar
- 250 g whipped cream
- 100 g butter
- 200 ml whipped cream
- forms of melted sugar
- 1 can of peach compote (850 gr)